Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

2012 was fun and I did a lot of things I never thought possible. Trying to come up with a practical list of goals and hopes for 2013 wasn't easy.

Here they are: My 2013 Goals and Hopes

Note that I added not one but THREE half marathons for next year and added not just my first, but my first and second Duathlon's.

Why three half marathons? 
I am doing it for the shirt!


Other goals this year are to run about the same miles as this year, but to add 500 miles of cycling. I was told that cycling will help me with my hip strength and alignment. Things I need to combat my knee issues.

If all goes as planned, I will be adding another tattoo next year, after I finish my first Duathlon.  I might just add to the existing one. I might add a new one altogether. We'll see. First, I must finish one. The one in April looks very daunting and I truly fear I bit off more than I can realistically chew.

Albeit I am daunted by starting over, 
I am excited with this clean slate that is 2013. 






No comments:

Post a Comment