Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!!!
My RUNNING GOALS are simple for 2014. Here they are:
- Lose the weight I gained in 2013, so I can run more efficiently.
- Run the Resolution Run faster than 2012 (and faster than a 12:00 pace)
- Complete the Tough Mudder Run in April (Norcal)
- Complete the Rum Run 10K in May
- Complete (run/walk) the Vancouver HM in June
My FITNESS GOALS are
- Be able to do 25 chest to ground pushups
- Be able to do at least one true pull-up/chin-up
- Weigh 154
- Run 6 miles without getting heart rate to 178
- Get body fat down to 31%
- Run a 5K with a pace of 10:28 or better