Sunday, April 8, 2012

Diet? WHAT diet?

I rationalized today. ALL day.

Jelly Belly jelly beans are low fat. Right? One Lindor Truffle won't kill me, right? 6 or 7 robins' egg malt balls are a serving, and a serving can't do TOO much damage, right? And that scrumptious amazing chicken/veggie lasagna with white sauce? The one I had two large servings of? Well, it IS a holiday, isn't it?

This is my first full blown BINGE since I began running last fall. It won't happen again until the 4th Of July when my son and his family come visit from North Carolina.

Too bad this coming week is a recovery week. Today might take a week or two to burn off on a good week.

I am not standing on the scale tomorrow. I might not stand on it all week.

*slaps self on the side of the head*

Husband is under strict orders to take all the left over lasagna and candy to work with him tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment