Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Update

My New Years Resolution was to weigh 169 by today. This morning, I weighed in at 167.8.

I am pleasantly surprised.  Especially after my knee tendon issues began three weeks ago and I have had to slow down my pace to a slog just a step faster than speed walking and cut mileage for the detailed coached program I began this month. Now the weight is coming off? Was I running too hard before the injury to lose weight this quickly?

Still, I measured because I was worried this might be muscle loss. It isn't. I am still losing inches. Need to buy new jeans soon. YAY!!!!!

The next five days are going to be very difficult for me due to work, scheduling, and family issues. I couldn't imagine facing all the challenges coming this week without my running. It really does help reduce stress. Well, excepting for Wednesday night Track workouts which are my least favorite of my program.  But, I am looking forward to the other workouts though. They help keep me sane.

Is it Saturday yet? We are running through Portland up to Forest Park. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment