There were three significant inclines tonight (and I took them all without stopping) but taking Andressen Hill made me want to shout and dance! I took it! I took it!! ONE. STEP. AT. A. TIME.
- Took three steep inclines and still ran an 12:40 average pace (4 seconds faster than my best race pace)
- I took Andressen Hill (I am going to keep saying that all week - humor me)
- I only dropped cadence one (taking the first hill, waiting for cars to pass to cross the road). My cadence stayed very consistent even on the two bigger hills)
- My average heart rate was 168! WOW! How did THAT happen? YAY ME!
- Too much time on sidewalks pounding concrete. I felt it after and am hoping I didn't cause any injuries. Will take it very easy the next two days at least.