Friday, December 2, 2011

Vertigo Strikes

Last night was awful. Every time my head moved I was woken up with vertigo (feeling nauseous and dizzy). I have been having inner ear issues on and off for awhile and my referral to the ear doctor isn't until January.

When I woke up in the morning I was hoping it would diminish like usual. But it didn't. Every time I looked down at the ground (feeding animals, picking things up, doing dishes) the room spun. If I turned my head too quickly to the left or right, I again felt dizzy. Driving to the store was awful.

And it lasted all day.

I am so worried about Sunday morning. I have worked so hard for this for months and then to become sick just two days before the race is frustrating.

I have been drinking a lot of juice, eating blueberries and for the most part - resting.

Will I be better in time?

No comments:

Post a Comment